Busy Mums and Dads need quick and easy baby skin care products that work day after day, and fit into the family – and baby’s – daily routine.
Here at Baby by Sia, we want to make it as easy as possible to care for your child and protect their skin, and have three easy tips for you to follow with Baby’s skin care routine. Are you ready? Here are the 3 simple baby skin care tips:
That is it. In a nutshell or so they say. It really is that easy to look after Baby, but…success (as in, your smiling baby) depends on the products that you choose for each skin care tip.
1. Cleansing with Washi
- Key Fact: Washi is a gentle wash that not only cleanses but moisturises, soothes and nourishes. Great for skin as well as hair.
Washi: check out the practical pump bottle design:
- Use one hand to cradle your infant
- The other can effortlessly pump the liquid
- You can also use the product’s lid as a rinsing cup as required
Washi is a soap free baby wash that not only cleanses the skin but does so without impairing the epidermal barrier. Our baby bath wash is one of our most popular products as it is gentle enough to use every day and complete with a number of natural ingredients aimed to sooth and moisturise. The best natural baby wash is one that doesn’t contain harsh ingredients – natural or chemical. As a soap free baby wash, Washi is free from any paraben and other nasties that can irritate and dry out your skin.
A gentle formula, our baby bath wash is great for every day and can be used for newborns all the way up to older children. Coconut surfactants is one of the main ingredients of Washi making it the best soap free solution for both skin and hair. As it doesn’t strip the hair you won’t need a conditioner. The product also includes natural ingredients well known for their moisturising abilities, including phospholipids, avocado and olive oil.
Watch Washi video here.
2. Soothing with Muti
- Key Fact: Muti is an ointment that creates a breathable barrier and is great for inflammation, burns and skin irritations – soothe your newborn or child’s skin irritations quickly and effectively! Safe to use on the face.
Muti has a wide range of uses:
- Application on the face and body from newborns right through to teens
- Used for any skin trauma or inflammation
- Great way to sooth burns and bruises
- Wherever the skin is irritated Muti can assist and aid in the healing process
- Even suitable for adults too!
Muti’s advanced, no-sting formula contains calming botanical ingredients that soothe the skin, including aloe vera, and combines the benefits of Vitamin K and B5 in one effective product. Muti is free from any nasties, meaning:
- No parabens
- No cortisone
- No petroleum
Read more about Muti here.
3. Protecting with Zinki
- Key Fact: Zinki is a physical sunblock protecting your child’s skin from UV rays.
Zinki can help delicate skin thrive in the harsh Australian sun:
Acting as a physical sunblock, not a chemical sunscreen that sinks into the skin on baby’s face, Zinki is a baby face cream like no other.
As a child’s skin is more sensitive, it is important to find a solution that will not inflame or irritate it. Unlike a number of sunscreens available on the market, Zinki is free from chemical preservatives that often irritate the skin. Catering to babies and small children, we have created a completely natural sun protection lotion that is free from artificial fragrances and colours, preservatives and chemicals.
- Sitting on the surface of the skin, the lotion:
- Repels UV rays
- Works to moisturise, hydrate and nourish
- Beneficial moisturising ingredients such as aloe vera, chamomile and coconut oil
- Great skin protection cream for those cold windy days
Read more about Zinki here.
Who is Baby By Sia?
Founded by a mum of two, Sia Hendry, who has 15 years of experience and knowledge in the skincare industry, the Baby By Sia range was created as a safe alternative to the many mass-produced baby care products on the shelves that contain many chemicals and additives that are harmful to soft skin.
Easy as 1-2-3! Baby Skin Care that Works Now
With these quick and easy solutions you don’t even have to read the back of the bottle to figure out whether this baby skin care product is good for Baby: Baby By Sia does that for you!
As always, Baby By Sia is happy to help, provide support and effective products and solutions for Mums, Dads and babies.
- Contact: (02) 8323 7510
- Today 9:00 am – 7:00 pm